Term & conditions for online payments introduction
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for the payment of School fee for EHS,Akola. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. EHS,Akola reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used
1) All school fee payment made on online fee portal of the school website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian rupees.
2) Your payment will normally reach in school account with in two working days.
3) If the card supplier declines the payment, the school is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with the bank/ credit/ debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account or not.
4) The school will not accept the liability for a payment not reaching the school account due to your quoting incorrect details, neither the school will accept liability if payment is refused/declined by credit/debit card supplier and the bank for any reason..
1) Once the school fee is successfully paid it will not be refunded online.
2) If by mistake, the fee is deposited twice by the parent in one transaction and he/she wants to get the refund of the additional/excess fee, he/she is required to submit a request letter along with both the copies of the payment receipts. The fee will be refunded by issuing account payee cheque in the name of the parent after the completion of the necessary formalities.
3) Refund shall only be permitted in case the parent has given the fee twice because of transaction failure or other-wise.
Emerald Heights Schools,Akola